Thursday, December 2, 2010

Will it rise or not!



Short on groceries Trying to figure out what I could make and not have to go to the store.  I'm the queen of pantry meals.  Always trying to make something from nothing.  I knew I had everything I needed to make for pizza at any given time. I am not one to pick up the phone and order pizza. I would rather make it my self. 



Yeast- I knew i had some in my spice cabinet. I pull it out got my flour, some sugar and warm water. I go to cut the package and i see the date. OH NO!  Sep 2010.  I thought- I will proof it see if it wakes up.  VOILA! It started to rise. YAY!  so- I tried to keep my eye on the bowl hoping it wouldn't get out of control. It came very close.

These are a few of my favorite things.  (I usually never buy for the name of a cook) I just happened to grab the "EVOO".  Gia Russia pizza sauce is by far my favorite from  any store bought sauce you could get.  Then its just diced onion and motz cheese, deli pepperoni .

I lightly baked the crust then added my toppings. To assure those thick areas of the crust got done.





Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. These pies look delicious. I love the food and recipes you showcase here. They make for happy readers. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary. I was posting a new recipe that I tried out (This time I had my son sitting at the table as i was dumping items in to bowls writing everything down!) I noticed your comment. I appreciate your kind words. I'm glad . I love making others happy. Treat others how you would want to be treated. That is what I was taught as a child. :) Thank you very much for visiting my page!

    ReplyDelete